- Current Prices:$399,000 to $1,599,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$532,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$333
- Association Fee Ranges:$183 to $188/mo,$2200 to $2251,$0 to $2401
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:784 to 5,682Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oak Shores are about $225,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.