- Current Prices:$499,000 to $579,900
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $680,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $150/mo,$200 to $370/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,140 to 3,172Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Oak Shores are about $365,000 – $595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.