- Current Prices:$410,000 to $515,000
- Closed Prices:$333,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1896 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 1,924Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Oak Terrace is a neighborhood in Sacramento, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cottage, ranch and contemporary style, and they were built between 1900 and 1985. Homes in Oak Terrace are 900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.