- Current Prices:$290,000 to $339,500
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $318,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$212.5,$80/quarter,$200 to $440
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,467 to 3,308Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Oak Valley are about $145,000 – $280,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.