- Current Prices:$1,625,000 to $2,224,000
- Closed Prices:$1,750,000 to $2,195,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,987,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$371
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$221 to $225,$225 to $230/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:4,382 to 5,923Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Oak View at Summit are about $1,450,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.