- Current Prices:$174,900 to $299,999
- Closed Prices:$74,500 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$142.5 to $160,$27 to $135/mo,$50 to $115/quarter,$0,$0 to $750
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 5,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakdale are about $130,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.