- Current Prices:$143,500 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$74,500 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$142.5,$27 to $135/mo,$70 to $115/quarter,$126 to $550,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 5,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakdale are about $115,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.