- Current Prices:$179,900 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$158,900 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$23 to $297/mo,$195 to $301
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 4,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Oakhurst is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakhurst are about $150,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.