- Current Prices:$139,000 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0,$0 to $560,$244 to $492.46,$115 to $187/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 3,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
In terms of home type, Oakhurst features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Oakhurst are about $135,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.