- Current Prices:$112,000 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$79,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$275 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:985 to 1,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Oakland Forest Club Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakland Forest Club Condominiums are about $50,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, 1 assigned space, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.