- Current Prices:$360,000 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$112,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$272/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:951 to 4,812Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oakland Heights features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Oakland Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakland Heights are about $85,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.