- Current Prices:$235,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$149,900 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 2,752Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakland Hills are about $25,000 – $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.