- Current Prices:$22,400 to $55,000
- Closed Prices:$8,500 to $85,000
- Median Sale Price:$19,113
- Average $ per sq ft:$38
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1899 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:494 to 2,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Oakland is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Oakland are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and street, and homes in Oakland typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.