- Current Prices:$474,900
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$357 to $395.22/quarter,$99.67 to $120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,180 to 3,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Oaklawn are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.