- Current Prices:$170,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$0 to $50/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:506 to 2,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 23Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Oakley is a neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cottage style, and they were built between 1921 and 1956. Homes in Oakley are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oakley typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.