- Current Prices:$255,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$59/mo,$60 to $780
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 3,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oakley Place are about $170,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.