- Current Prices:$175,000 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,038 to 1,275Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Oakmont is a neighborhood in Bedford, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is duplex, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1984 and 1986. Homes in Oakmont are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.