- Current Prices:$308,000 to $1,475,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $1,455,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,030
- Average $ per sq ft:$387
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/quarter,$0 to $337,$58 to $377/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 2,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Oakmont Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakmont Village are about $400,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.