- Current Prices:$304,900 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$59,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$303,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo,$50 to $70
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,512 to 4,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oaks At Oakleaf Plantation are about $200,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.