- Current Prices:$649,000 to $880,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $920,800
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$472
- Association Fee Ranges:$31.25 to $451/mo,$31 to $600,$0 to $450,$50 to $238/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:831 to 2,279Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oaks North features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Oaks North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oaks North are about $265,000 – $830,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.