- Current Prices:$162,500 to $216,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $187,500
- Median Sale Price:$146,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$138 to $277/mo,$138 to $369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:635 to 1,286Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
If you're in the market for a new home, Oaks of Boca has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $138 to $369. Property taxes range from as low as $1,066 to as high as $2,212.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.