- Current Prices:$249,000 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$612,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $2400/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,678 to 8,914Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Oaks Preserve is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oaks Preserve are about $270,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.