- Current Prices:$249,000 to $1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $3159/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,678 to 8,914Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Oaks Preserve consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $605 to $3,603, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,727 to as high as $19,238. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $605 to $3,603. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,031 to $4,215.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.