- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $238,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$84.5 to $85/mo,$300 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,424 to 2,367Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Oakstone features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Oakstone are about $165,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.