- Current Prices:$265,000 to $309,900
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$300 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 2,798Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakton Preserve are about $225,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.