- Current Prices:$269,999 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$300 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,650 to 2,798Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Oakton Preserve is a neighborhood in Royal Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Oakton Preserve are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oakton Preserve typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.