- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $425,600
- Median Sale Price:$233,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $385/mo,$1164.12 to $1164.17/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,015 to 2,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Oakwater Condominiums features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Oakwater Condominiums are about $120,000 – $470,000 and sit on 796-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.