- Current Prices:$850,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $780,000
- Median Sale Price:$609,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$133 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,034 to 3,720Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oakwood Shores are about $385,000 – $705,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.