- Current Prices:$339,000 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $567,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$429
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $570
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:802 to 2,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ocean City Lofts are about $170,000 – $575,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, street and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.