- Current Prices:$335,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$249,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$307,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$337
- Association Fee Ranges:$535.33 to $536,$474 to $590/mo,$0 to $1798/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:975 to 1,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Ocean Colony are about $250,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.