- Current Prices:$749,999 to $2,250,000
- Closed Prices:$920,000
- Median Sale Price:$920,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$688
- Association Fee Ranges:$1226,$4631 to $5450/quarter,$1286 to $1858/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,560 to 4,005Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2002. In general, homes in Ocean Grande Beach Marina Condominiums are about $775,000 – $2,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1 space, valet parking and parking-under building.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.