- Current Prices:$315,900 to $460,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $689,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$403
- Association Fee Ranges:$632 to $703/mo,$1688 to $2109/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1973. In general, homes in Ocean Harbor are about $250,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, 2 or more spaces, guest parking, open space parking, 1 space, carport and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.