- Current Prices:$825,000 to $2,290,000
- Closed Prices:$759,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$2310,$1100 to $2307/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:140 to 3,604Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Ocean Palms Condominiums are about $770,000 – $3,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.