- Current Prices:$339,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$297,150 to $491,900
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$129,$100 to $187/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,575 to 4,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Ocean Palms are about $280,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.