- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,190,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,120,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$1250/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,835 to 3,192Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Ocean Pearl are about $730,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.