- Current Prices:$849,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $815,000
- Median Sale Price:$664,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$441
- Association Fee Ranges:$1100,$0 to $1285/mo,$3854 to $4667/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,056 to 5,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Ocean Plaza is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Ocean Plaza are about $640,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.