- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,090,250
- Association Fee Ranges:$525 to $580/mo,$525 to $580
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:613 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include pool, spa, gym/ex room, club house, recreational multipurpose room, dues paid monthly, pets permitted, call for rules, and onsite property management.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ocean Plaza features a handful of condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Ocean Plaza are about $770,000 – $1,290,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.