- Current Prices:$1,842,500 to $3,988,800
- Closed Prices:$1,425,000 to $4,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$528
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $395/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:3,120 to 9,586Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ocean Ranch are about $1,250,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.