- Current Prices:$260,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$329,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1428 to $2102/quarter,$528 to $675/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Ocean Summit are about $225,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are guest parking, garage, 1 space, other, covered parking and open space parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.