- Current Prices:$619,000 to $779,000
- Closed Prices:$549,000 to $739,000
- Median Sale Price:$617,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $90,$40 to $205/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,606 to 3,131Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Ocean View Hills is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ocean View Hills are about $320,000 – $735,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.