- Current Prices:$149,500 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$123,900 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$395 to $726/mo,$401 to $1127
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 3,190Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The Ocean Village community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $395 to $853, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,689 to as high as $10,120. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $395 to $853, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,259 to as high as $6,533.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.