- Current Prices:$333,500
- Closed Prices:$263,900 to $462,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$315,$315 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 1,527Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oceana East features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Oceana East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceana East are about $240,000 – $420,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.