- Current Prices:$2,199,000 to $24,900,000
- Closed Prices:$1,900,000 to $15,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1709
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $8254/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 8,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2014. In general, homes in Oceana are about $2,185,000 – $19,890,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.