- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $21,000,000
- Closed Prices:$2,575,000 to $7,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1612
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $8245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,703 to 8,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Oceana is a neighborhood in Key Biscayne, Florida. Homes in Oceana are 3,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oceana typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.