- Current Prices:$259,500 to $428,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $424,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $469.49/mo,$325 to $487
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Oceana is largely a attached home community. The homes in Oceana represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceana are about $215,000 – $430,000 and sit on 46.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.