- Current Prices:$419,900
- Closed Prices:$317,500 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$402
- Association Fee Ranges:$298 to $407,$290 to $407/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 1,059Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Oceana South represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceana South are about $190,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.