- Current Prices:$469,000 to $469,900
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$448,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$402
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $390,$390/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,142 to 1,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Oceanside Manor features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Oceanside Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceanside Manor are $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.