- Current Prices:$220,000 to $275,500
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$204,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$675 to $700/quarter,$0 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1969
- Sq. Ft.:1,100Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1968. In general, homes in Oceanside North Condominiums are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.