- Current Prices:$155,000 to $489,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$287 to $591,$0 to $621/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:875 to 1,455Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Oceanview Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oceanview Park are about $135,000 – $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, lot, 1 space, guest parking, 1 assigned space and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.