- Current Prices:$317,000 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$316,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$67.5,$67/mo,$41.88 to $202/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,786 to 4,223Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Ocita at Hunters Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ocita at Hunters Creek are about $245,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.