- Current Prices:$284,990 to $399,755
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$56/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2012 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,376 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
O'Donnell Square is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2012 and 2013. Homes in O'Donnell Square are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in O'Donnell Square typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.