- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $6,299,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,332,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$689
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $168,$0 to $520/mo,$42
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:876 to 6,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Carlsbad are about $630,000 – $5,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.