- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $201,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$460,$0,$450 to $460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,588 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Old Clearwater City Flats are about $145,000 – $215,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.