- Closed Prices:$1,010,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$367/mo,$367
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,513 to 7,397Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Old Cypress Pointe are about $900,000 – $2,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.